- Forecast by SKU, cost, item, currencies, margin, country, channel, customer location, etc.
- Drive inventory and safety stock levels according to customer requirements using the Service Level Optimizer
The item produced from one or more components. Syn: parent.
In the 1890s, Vilfredo Pareto found that in all economies, a small number of people control a large portion of the wealth and vice-versa. This observation has evolved into the concept that 20 percent of products create 80 percent of the costs. It has further evolved into the concept that 20 percent of any entity represent the very important few and the remaining 80 percent are less important, and it enables identifying and focusing on the very important few. In inventory control, this idea is effective as ABC classification. See: ABC classification.
For support in English: Call (314) 991-7177 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
For support in your language: Mouse over the map and click on your country to find the contact information of the office nearest you.