Rochester Gauges: Gauging the Future
A new case study from Demand Solutions
Lacking a true item-level forecast, Rochester Gauges often had the wrong materials on hand and had to scramble to fill customer orders on time. So, how did the company reduce inventory costs by $1 million? Read this Demand Solutions case study to find out.
Learn how Rochester Gauges used Demand Solutions to:
- Reduce inventory costs by just over $1 million.
- Boost forecast accuracy from 23 percent to an average of 65 percent.
- Form a coherent vision of the next 12 months in the business.
- Involve more stakeholders in S&OP.
- Sustain profitable growth.
Just provide your information, and you’ll be able to download this case study in seconds.